- Conclusions and Recommendations from the Conference “Business for the Community Well-Being” with Implementation Plan
- Conference “Business for the Community Well-Being”, 8th December, Impact Hub, Belgrade
- Conference Agenda
- Follow the latest news on the Conference
In 2014 EMinS and SeConS have undertaken responsibility of development of Strategic Study on Social Economy Development in the Context of the South East Europe 2020 Strategy. Study contains state of affairs in SE field in SEE region, but also drafts recommendations for enhancing SE development in the region in order to contribute to greater and more inclusive employment. Activities of this project will be direct continuation of work on the study, form of its follow up, focusing in coordination of implementation of the strategy and dialogue among different stakeholders in order to stimulate SE development and contribution to generating employment in the countries in the region.
Overall objective of the project is to contribute to strengthening the role of the CSOs in the SEE countries in monitoring of the implementation of SEE 2020 Strategy within the Inclusive Growth Pillar, namely its part of social economy. It will be achieved through specific objectives:
- To enhance knowledge on the SEE 2020 Strategy’s implementation among CSOs in the field of social economy;
- To strengthen the dialogue among CSOs and national institutions in the region in the field of social economy within the framework of the SEE 2020 Strategy;
- To raise awareness on the key priorities and objectives of the SEE 2020 Strategy in the field of social economy, the state of play in the implementation process and its expected impact on SEE countries amongst public authorities, CSO’s and citizens in the region.
- Analyses and update of key findings and recommendations from Strategic Study on Social Economy Development in the Context of the South East Europe 2020 Strategy
- Building a common ground on mechanisms for monitoring of Strategy in the field of SE in the region.
- Advocacy of conclusions and recommendations for improvement of monitoring of the implementation of SEE 2020 Strategy in the field of SE
Project will last for 5 months, from August until December 2015.
- Update of reports on the state of affairs on social economy in South East Europe
- Strategic Study on Social Economy Development in the Context of the South East Europe 2020 Strategy
- Giulia Galera_Presentation
- Bram Pauwels_Presentation