The mirroring public poll on mutual perceptions would facilitate identification of the key issues to be addressed through the serial of joint activities.
Having in mind the incoming Summit of the WB6 to be held in Paris, next year, as continuation of the Berlin Summit 2014 and Vienna Summit 2015, with additional focus on solving bilateral issues in the region, we believe that with this initiative Serbia and Albania will contribute to this process and improvement of overall cooperation in the region.
Setting up a bilateral instrument with follow up events for interaction which assist normalization of relations and collaboration between Serbia and Albania.
- Conducting of Research
- Presentation of Results
- Defining Recommendations
- Public Poll Results Presented in Belgrade
- Presentation of the Public Poll Results in Belgrade – Announcement
- Public Poll Results Presented in Tirana
- Presentation of the Public Poll Results in Tirana – Agenda
- Public Pool Reults on Serbian – Albanian relations and the perceptions of the Serbian public
- Public Pool Results on Albanian–Serbian relations and the perceptions of the Albanian public